Back Laser Hair Removal
Gets to the root of the problem!
Many people, particularly men, are looking for a long-term solution for back hair removal. The hair returns too quickly with shaving and wax hair removal is costly, can be painful, and must be done every few weeks to maintain smooth skin. Lasering this area is the perfect solution to this problem area.
Male back laser hair removal is one of the most popular laser hair removal services for men. You probably have many questions about laser hair removal for the back. This should answer many of the questions you have about professional hair removal of such a difficult to reach area.
How does back laser hair removal work?
Laser hair removal on the back works the same as it does in other areas. The laser light damages active hair follicles which stops their ability to regrow hair. Because the light only targets the hair follicle, the skin surrounding the follicle is completely safe and undamaged, although you may feel a brief and mild sting. Using the latest in laser hair removal technology, we are able to treat customers of all skin tones.
At Bodied By She, all laser hair removal treatments are performed by a nurse practitioner with specialized training in aesthetics.
Laser hair removal for the back and shoulders is permanent hair removal. However, after treatment, some people may need occasional touch-ups to keep their skin completely hair-free.*
Long-Lasting Smoothness without the Pain of Waxing
FDA-Approved laser hair removal prevents hair from returning long-term after just a few treatments. Back laser hair removal targets the same area that is targeted during a back waxing session. Not only is it less pain and hassle than shaving or waxing, but you don’t have to worry about the itch factor, stubble, or ingrown hairs that is associated with hair regrowth from shaving and waxing.
How long are laser hair removal appointments?
Appointments for laser hair removal treatment usually only take around 10-15 minutes. Total time depends on the area being treated. We can do full back laser hair removal or treat specific problem areas such as the upper back and shoulders.
Why is laser better than electrolysis hair removal for the back?
Electrolysis is the only other long-term solution for hair removal. The big difference is the area able to be treated. Electrolysis treats one hair at a time and can be very slow, especially in a large area such as the back. With lasering, multiple hairs over a larger area are able to be treated at once.
- Shave 24-48 hours before your appointment.
- No antibiotics for 2 weeks or iron supplements for 72 hours prior to your appointment.
- Avoid the sun & sunless tanners for a minimum of 2 weeks before your appointment.
- Must not be pregnant or nursing at the time of your appointment.
- Do not plan to get laser hair removal over a tattoo.
- No jacuzzis, hot showers or baths, steam rooms, or intense workouts for 1-2 days after your appointment.
- For 24 hours after, no deodorant or scented products over treated areas. Only fragrance-free lotions should be used.
- No shaving or exfoliating of treated areas for 10 days after treatment.
- After 2 weeks, start “Before Treatment” again in preparation of your next appointment.
*Individual results may vary. For some people, it may be permanent. For others, it may come back. Number of treatments required to achieve desired results varies.