Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
Gets to the root of the problem!
Brazilian laser hair removal is one of the most popular options when it comes to laser hair removal. The targeted area of the Brazilian includes all of the hair that grows around the pubic area. Depending on personal preferences, small amounts of hair, such as landing strips, may remain untreated. Results are long-lasting, without the need to shave or go through painful waxing sessions.
How does Brazilian laser hair removal work?
With Brazilian laser hair removal works the same as it does in other areas. The laser light damages active hair follicles which stops their ability to regrow hair. Because the light only targets the hair follicle, the skin surrounding the follicle is completely safe and undamaged, although you may feel a brief and mild sting. Using the latest in laser hair removal technology, we are able to treat customers of all skin tones.
At Bodied By She, all laser hair removal treatments are performed by a nurse practitioner with specialized training in aesthetics.
Laser hair removal is permanent hair removal. However, after treatment, some people may need occasional touch-ups to keep their skin completely hair-free.*
Long-Lasting Smoothness without the Pain of Waxing
FDA-Approved laser hair removal prevents hair from returning long-term after just a few treatments. Brazilian laser hair removal targets the same area that is targeted during a Brazilian Wax. Not only is it less pain and hassle than shaving or waxing, but you don’t have to worry about the itch factor or stubble that is associated with hair regrowth from shaving and waxing.
How long are laser hair removal appointments?
Appointments for Brazilian laser hair removal treatment usually only take around 10 minutes.
- Shave 24-48 hours before your appointment.
- No antibiotics for 2 weeks or iron supplements for 72 hours prior to your appointment.
- Avoid the sun & sunless tanners for a minimum of 2 weeks before your appointment.
- Must not be pregnant or nursing at the time of your appointment.
- Do not plan to get laser hair removal over a tattoo.
- No jacuzzis, hot showers or baths, steam rooms, or intense workouts for 1-2 days after your appointment.
- For 24 hours after, no deodorant or scented products over treated areas. Only fragrance-free lotions should be used.
- No shaving or exfoliating of treated areas for 10 days after treatment.
- After 2 weeks, start “Before Treatment” again in preparation of your next appointment.
*Individual results may vary. For some people, it may be permanent. For others, it may come back. Number of treatments required to achieve desired results varies.